2003 hemi 2500 APPS graph randomly spikes?? New ECU no change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SavedByGrace

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Laramie
Hi all - I have posted over the last 12 months regarding my issue, its desert time and i want to fix this APPS sensor issue once and for all.

No engine codes, car seems to drive fine but the APPS sensor graph continuously spikes even with no input. Ive confirmed the voltages on the plug pins and sockets and verified a constant readout from the actual sensor including the tests here: http://www.dodgecumminsapps.com/03-04-under-battery-APPS.html - mine is in front of the steering box with a divorced sensor, its not up by the throttle body.. seems the same yr cummins used the same system?

Here is a screenshot of the data with no input - it does this at all pedal positions.. does it make the ecu think im continuously decelerating and accelerating?

I found a guy who sells a kit for the diesels that bypasses a socket but have since lost the link.. ill snap a pic of mine later today..

ram-tps-ecu-graph.jpg

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963