2012 Big Horn Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Koko

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Gorgeous....odd that some 6" lifts look too tall with 35" tires. This looks perfect imo for tire height to lift height relationship. I think uts because you didnt layer on bilsteins maxxed out up front as well.

Did you opt for the 3" rear spring or the 5"?

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TheStig

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Gorgeous....odd that some 6" lifts look too tall with 35" tires. This looks perfect imo for tire height to lift height relationship. I think uts because you didnt layer on bilsteins maxxed out up front as well.

Did you opt for the 3" rear spring or the 5"?

Yes I have the 3inch lift springs in the rear. My truck had a 3 inch rake stock. I think it sits perfect. I did have issues with rubbing on the lower valence running the 12 inch wide wheels. I did very minor trimming to it. I also debadged it :)

OP
OP
T

TheStig

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Can I get a mod to change my thread title to "6 inch zone build"

I'm hoping it will help people with deciding on the lift or not. I will review it more as I rack up some miles. So far i am very impressed. Great ride quality and a quality product. Install went smoothly and no regrets so far.

draken

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
You helped me out man! thats a great looking truck. Is there a reason you didnt go with the 5" rear springs?