2012 Ram Sport 5.7 Aftermarket Gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlaskanHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My Ram only has idiot lights and I want to see oil pressure, water temp, and voltage. How can I add aftermarket gauges and not make it look too redneck?

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Check out the Banks SuperGauge, it can read the data from the ECM via the OBD port in the data is available and/or you can add actual sensors for it to display.

Tim7139

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Classic ST Crew 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi w/8 speed 3.92 gears
There is a factory cluster that has water temp, voltage, and oil pressure gauges along with more info in the EVIC display. Easy swap, but you need a steering wheel (or buttons) to get into the EVIC details. I belive AlphaODB can set mileage on it.

2012 ram cluster on youtube will pull up a few videos of the swap and results.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
For oil pressure add a tee fitting where the sensor attaches to engine, get proper A/N tubing to run into the cab . Connect tube to your gauge , REAL pressure reading. With water temp you will need to locate where to install a mechanical sensor, probably on top of t stat housing , other side into cab .find what gauges you like and go for it .they make pods for the a pillar or for on top of the steering column. Or if you don’t wantto go through the work you could just use the factory digital. I prefer true readings also.