2013 Ram 1500 Sport Hemi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is my 2013 Ram Sport with a Hemi. It is my company truck...which my father owns the company...but I wont be doing any major mods to it. Mostly performacne mods...chips...intake...exhaust. I want to put a set of black & chrome wheels on it...something mixed with both in it. The Alpine stereo in this thing ROCKS....its hits so hard....with the 9" touch screen....I really dont need much more. I am hoping to learn new things on here about how to override factor setting...and things call lockpicks???? someone told me about. Any info on the new truck would be great. Here are a few pics of what I have so far.

picture.php

picture.php

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Welcome! I have a CC Sport 4x4 on order! Love your truck!

I LOVE the stock wheels though. I couldn't see spending the money to replace them, but that's just me.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
wowww. haha that truck is awesome!! Nice man! Welcome to the forum also. Those mods you mentioned will turn that thing into a beast :biggun:

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome!! I wish I got a Ram Sport as a company vehicle!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
RIP98Green_Hemi
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks everyone....kiind missin out on how to follow everything on this site...can spend hrs just tryin to keep up with all the posts on here...love the site...and all the sweet Rams.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Best way is to use "new posts" which shows you everything new since last you were here.

ChiefAlcoser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Don’t know where exactly to ask this question but here goes. My Alpine head unit has been shutting on and off randomly ,for couple years now.and longe periods of nothing going wrong. Finally did a replacement aftermarket Alpine ,and same issue arises. Funny thing is I can engage the parking brake and release it ,and 99% of the time that turns the radio back on . Anybody know what might be the issue . I’ve already paid &9/5 to have some relay switches replaced and hasn’t fixed the issue ? Thanks for any advice or wisdom shared