2014 Black Express look on white ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tizzle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I am looking at purchasing my first ram, after all of my uncles and cousins went and bought one. They have every color except the bright white pearl. I want to do a blacked out white version of the black express. Are these parts available, and can someone get me started? I know the badges can be done easily, but I haven't found the hood, and front lamps!!!

Travis

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You can get anything on the "Black Edition" and bolt it on any other truck.
I don't think the black ed's include the sport hood, but that's also a dealer option.

OP
OP
T

tizzle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
White express.. Have you seen anybody do it? Does it look as good as the black version?

earlzach

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It sounds like an awesome idea. My only concern. Would be if anyone doesn't see it up close it may come off as a stripped down fleet truck. Like a construction crew.
Up close I would be blown away.

OP
OP
T

tizzle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I figure it will be different.

earlzach

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I figure it will be different.

No doubt most Guys will get it and find it awesome. Im thinking from a general down the road untrained to Ram trimmed eye it may come off as a Delete fleet truck. Up close it sounds like a show stopper.
I would do it. Just find ways to take the "work" out of it as you do it up.

BlkXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think it would look great.

As far as parts go for the black express... The headlights will run you $675 (I think) from JJ, or about $800 from the dealer. If you truck comes with quad headlights you will also need a harness to make the projector works.

I'm sure the rims/wheels are a pretty penny too.

The black express comes with the stock hood...You can get the sport as an upgrade, like said above, but the base black express does not have it.

TylerB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Why not do a whiteout version? That'd be different, everybody does blackout nowadays....

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Tizzle: There are a few people who have done a "storm trooper" or the black accents on a white truck. It's a nice look, not entirely for me though.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
It would be easy, just paint the Express wheels white, get JJ's headlights, which I already have, and paint the heads and mirrors white.

BlkExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Black Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you had a white in color express here a few pic stock b4 conversion begins. Not to much is needed (head lights/front/rear badges/grill insert/wheels/mirrors and door handles) all would have to be white..........think it would pretty kool.

Attachments

• R4009-A.jpg
    R4009-A.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 250
  • R4009-B.jpg
    R4009-B.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 247
  • R4009.jpg
    R4009.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 228

Flex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram Express Crew
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I bought white to be different and got rid of every bit of chrome. Made a stormtrooper.

One of my buddies also has a 14 CC sport in white. He color matched everything on the truck white. And got custom 22" white rims with a 2-4 drop. His is sick but I had to be a little different!
uploadfromtaptalk1397853618591.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk