2015 Ram ABS help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadJimboSlice

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I changed the front calipers with OEM replacements. I bleed 3-4 large bottles of DOT 3 through all 4 brakes. I used a Innova 5610 to reset the ABS module. My brakes are still spongy, and the front ABS is not engaging. Would anyone be able to provide details on something I have overlooked? No ABS codes or ABS faults.

No fluid leaks, no air from pump bleeding nor gravity. no air from ABS module service.

brianleleux

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Okay, so I can't verify this info but I read where somebody had changed their brake pads. And you know, hung up the calipers to get them out the way. But that inadvertantly caused a pinch, or a kink, in one of the rubber brake lines. So when they applied brakes that kink had softened the brake lines at that 1 spot, so it would expand there under pressure, and that caused him to lose pressure that would have been going to the piston. So he changed the rubber brake lines and that solvrd the problem.