2017 Ram Rebel front bumper fit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Samdaram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2017 Ram Rebel. I have a chance to buy a really cool, brand new, off road front bumper for 50% off, the problem is that the instructions for installing the new bumper state that it fits a 2013-2018 Ram 1500 (excluding rebel). Does anyone know if there is a structial /mounting difference to go along with the cosmetic differences between the two. Does anyone here know if a Ram 1500 bumper can be fabricated / modified to fit the Rebel without major work needed to make it fit? Has anyone on this forum done something similar to this swap out?

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
I have a 2017 Ram Rebel. I have a chance to buy a really cool, brand new, off road front bumper for 50% off, the problem is that the instructions for installing the new bumper state that it fits a 2013-2018 Ram 1500 (excluding rebel). Does anyone know if there is a structial /mounting difference to go along with the cosmetic differences between the two. Does anyone here know if a Ram 1500 bumper can be fabricated / modified to fit the Rebel without major work needed to make it fit? Has anyone on this forum done something similar to this swap out?
The rebel front grill will have to be replaced.