2018 ram 1500 express annoying rattle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Niko Lacasse

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 pentastar
Hey guys just wanted to post this so it may help others, i was having a loud rattle for several months coming from the passenger side dash area. Have tried figuring it out took it appart never found anything, i took it to the dealership and they found the cause, it was a loose bolt on the bracket for the pcm module, im glad they found it as it was starting to get extremely annoying to the point i didnt want to drive my truck anymore.

bigred90gt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys just wanted to post this so it may help others, i was having a loud rattle for several months coming from the passenger side dash area. Have tried figuring it out took it appart never found anything, i took it to the dealership and they found the cause, it was a loose bolt on the bracket for the pcm module, im glad they found it as it was starting to get extremely annoying to the point i didnt want to drive my truck anymore.
I might need to look for that as well. I've got something similar happening, and it's driving me insane.