2019 1500 LIMITED W/5.7 HEMI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ronbo6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I read similar posts but I'm not sure that this has been spoken of.
Three months ago, I bought my 2019 Limited with 38,000 miles from a dealership over 2 hours away. Literally, as I'm pulling into my driveway, there was an issue. I can't remember the code, but it was an oil pressure issue. I took it to my local dealership. Apparently it was an oil filter issue. Great. It was fixed and the original dealership paid for it. Problem solved.
Now, just last week, I went to start my truck. When I pressed the button, there was some kind of zapping or crackling sound initially. The seat moved into position on a delay of a few seconds. All lights and sounds were normal so no dead battery. Brakes were hard as a rock. I had to get it towed to the dealership. They said it was the starter which they replaced. I had to pick it up after hours. When I backed out of the spot, I noticed that the back up camera did not work. As I checked other Apps on the screen, I saw that the controls for the passenger seat missing.
I figured that I would call them in the morning. Next day I started the truck and everything was back. I had a family emergency that day so I never contacted them about the missing apps. Fast forward to today and the same thing just happened with truck not starting, the original sound, and brakes being hard when you press them. Anybody else have or have heard of this issue? I did see a video on youtube but it just showed the problem, not any solution. Thanks for any advice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat