2019 3500 Dually w/ HK Premium (?) sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddetar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cumins 6.7
I was searching thru the threads to find a common place for this and did not find.

I received my new 3500 7/04 after 13 weeks of "On Order" waiting. Imagine the disappointment when you sit if the new monster and the sound system is pathetic. Now attempting to figure out how to improve it.

We ordered my wife a 2019 Wide Body Scat Pac and it arrived the same time, her HK system is as desired, awesome sound, but the truck I would have been better off saving the additional cost and starting from scratch.

The front dash and center channel overpower all other speakers. The sub has very little presence and it fades with volume. You have to put your ear to the door speakers to recognize they are producing any sound.

This new generation truck has no references online, I cannot find ant specs on the system, where is the amp located, can it be adjusted, wiring diagrams for the speakers, etc. etc. Crutchfield has no information either.

Has anyone else on here experienced tis disappointment? Have you considered upgrades ?

look forward to any guidance .

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
I'm disappointed the worthless sub takes up my underseat storage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brendo99