2019 Ram 2500HD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Parkes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Well, this is not going to be a positive post. My new Ram has just over 8,600 miles. Currently have a turbo fault code, and the transmission is bucking at 35mph. Anyone else having this issues(s)

star_deceiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
P003a? UC010? P00af? No exhaust brake? Restart and it’s fine of a little bit then ding ding ding?

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
First time I've heard of a 2019 Cummins with issues so far. Is it a 2500 or 3500 and which transmission do you have? If it was an older truck I would suspect the turbo actuator but have never seen you with issues with that few miles. Keep us posted on what the dealer finds.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Well, this is not going to be a positive post. My new Ram has just over 8,600 miles. Currently have a turbo fault code, and the transmission is bucking at 35mph. Anyone else having this issues(s)

Hey Joe,

I regret to hear of the trouble you are experiencing with your new truck. If you are not able to determine a solution here and you decide to address this with your dealer, please let us know via private message. We are happy to provide you with an additional layer of support for that process.

Mark
RamCares

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Have you taken it to the dealer??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

Turbo fault code is probably easy fix. There is a sensor on the turbo that can go out. Can also cause you to loose your exhaust brake partially or completely. Transmission issue may or may not be related. Multiple different things it could be. If not related could be a modual or sensor, of which there are many. I think the trans itself is okay with a bucking issue. Can you post or tell me what they tell you at the dealer?