2020 alignment specs - uneven wear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outdoor7or24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am heading in for an alignment in the morning. I just got new tires as the truck seems to be wearing on the outer edges more.
Stock truck, air suspension, run air pressure usually 38 up front and 40 in the back. 18 inch tires, goodyear wranglers.
It seems my 2014 wore tires great (level), 2017 had issues with wearing even, and now the 2020 seems better but still not as level wear.

I am wondering if someone has some specs on were it needs to be?
Do others have issues with uneven wear?

Jake103

Reaction score
This is from Mitchell 1 the specs for air suspension DT ram 4wd normal height.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230606_231614_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230606_231614_Samsung Internet.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

zrock

Reaction score
with air suspension make sure they are putting it in alignment mode, also have them take height measurements before and after. I had a total of 5 alignments on my truck and had to have the new tires changed out with next to no km's on them... The alignment was not right until i del the air suspension and im figuring the truck had a air leak and by the time they finished the alignment the truck was squatting.

Still trying to figure out why the tire shop that did 3 of the alignment made me pay the warranty difference on the tires when they were the ones that could not figure out the issue.