2020 Mirror Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captbill56

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2020 Ram Laramie with the OE tow mirrors, build sheet : GPCP POWER CHROME TRAILER MIRROR. I need to swap them for the "normal" sized mirror w/power fold. Black or chrome is fine. Since mine are NOT power fold, I assume I need the switch on the armrest also. Any ideas? Mine are mint/new, I have 3 problems: 1) difficulty adjusting my eyes to the multiple mirror surface 2) wont fit in garage w/o manually folding one mirror each time and 3) no trailer. Thanks! -Bill

M3.jpg

M1.jpg

M2.jpg

Friednice

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L hemispherical combustion chamber
there is also a module for each door , in the door , would need new ones also to add the option / code. re configure.

thats all i got

good luck!

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Those mirrors go for big dollars you got so maybe it will cover 70 percent of your swapping out job if you sell them on the site. good luck

OP
OP
Captbill56

Captbill56

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks, a professional acquaintance works at a local Chrysler dealer in parts, he said I am the 3rd owner to recently ask about going back to the regular mirrors!

Nationaljan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2020 Ram Laramie with the OE tow mirrors, build sheet : GPCP POWER CHROME TRAILER MIRROR. I need to swap them for the "normal" sized mirror w/power fold. Black or chrome is fine. Since mine are NOT power fold, I assume I need the switch on the armrest also. Any ideas? Mine are mint/new, I have 3 problems: 1) difficulty adjusting my eyes to the multiple mirror surface 2) wont fit in garage w/o manually folding one mirror each time and 3) no trailer. Thanks! -Bill

View attachment 192694

View attachment 192695

View attachment 192696
Where do you live?? Have chrome power folding..

Nationaljan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Those mirrors go for big dollars you got so maybe it will cover 70 percent of your swapping out job if you sell them on the site. good luck
Chrome trailer mirrors Brand new set is 550

Chrome power folding mirrors Brand new 1000 a set dbl your tow mirrors

OP
OP
Captbill56

Captbill56

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
TY, I am not optimistic about getting this resolved