2020 Warlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GORDONS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just picked up one of these new, it is missing the hood and bed decals which is odd because they had an identically prepared one with the decals. Just an oversight on the production line or were dealers supposed to add those?

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I apologize that I don't have a clear answer for you, but if you have a window sticker perhaps it will identify if the decal or dress package is on there? If the window sticker or build sheet (which may require calling FCA support with your VIN, as your ownership may not yet be registered for mopar.com ) indicates that the decal package is included then I think you have a really good case for expecting the dealer to install them.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I pretty sure that the "WARLOCK" decal package was optional and not all Warlock trucks got them automatically during production.

W4RL0CK

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I pretty sure that the "WARLOCK" decal package was optional and not all Warlock trucks got them automatically during production.
This^^.

OP... you can find them online if you want them. I know when I got my 2019, some had 4x4 and some had the Warlock decals.

OP
OP
G

GORDONS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have seen them listed as a part of the package, my window sticker does not show them deleted, or included for that matter, maybe they ran out of them that day and skipped mine. Only one of potential use might be the hood sticker on the silver truck, but I'm not sure there will even be much glare for one to suppress as it seems the hood slopes away. No sunshine this week to even tell!! Obviously mine's not the first to have a decal anomaly, curious how it turns out as I've asked the salesman to inquire.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
I just looked on Ram's "Build and Price" and it appears the Warlock comes with decals by default but it's a $0 option to delete them. Note I did not go through every available package to see if any of them also include a decal delete.

Different Drummer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
I just looked on Ram's "Build and Price" and it appears the Warlock comes with decals by default but it's a $0 option to delete them. Note I did not go through every available package to see if any of them also include a decal delete.
This is correct.

Nicholas Cove

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just picked up one of these new, it is missing the hood and bed decals which is odd because they had an identically prepared one with the decals. Just an oversight on the production line or were dealers supposed to add those?

You probably have a sticker delete package. No two warlocks are the same you'll find that out very quickly.

OP
OP
G

GORDONS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks, folks, I'm curious how they documented things like this. From a small sampling of Warlock detractors here it might be a way to fly a little underneath that particular radar with a plain Jane wrapper on the truck.

W4RL0CK

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, folks, I'm curious how they documented things like this. From a small sampling of Warlock detractors here it might be a way to fly a little underneath that particular radar with a plain Jane wrapper on the truck.
I actually wouldn’t mind no decals... if I ordered one today, I would not get the decals. I do have this cool custom dash emblem though.:D

EF48191A-6D55-4D10-B34A-B1729219C5AC.jpeg

OP
OP
G

GORDONS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got a call today, the dealership has hood decals and is offering to add one to my truck. Semi-stealth Warlock it is, then. They can't find anything to say it was optioned without the decals, but the guy said they could probably determine it through their information system.

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's pretty cool of them!

Next you gotta post photos & show off :D