2021 PW/75A Aftermarket Part Numbers: What will work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Hey people! I have a 75A PW on order. I've been worried about what aftermarket items will work for my upcoming PW. I wanted to start a thread for specific part numbers that will work for our 2021 PW/75A trucks.

I'm NOT excluding the non-75A PW owners...this is just a thread to get a list of aftermarket stuff that will work with our new trucks. Many sites have up to 2018 only.

I will update the thread so everyone can see once everyone starts to post info:

Exhaust: What's worked for 2021 PW owners?

Floor Mats: Anyone have any Husky's?

Tonneau Covers: I won't need one but I will add this to the list. I'm sure most will fit from previous years.

I know there are more ideas to add to this thread so I'll keep adding if people have info.

Post up some part numbers that work with the 2021 PW's and I'll edit and add it up!

If anyone has any other ideas for info/part numbers let me know and I'll add them!

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
This is everything I’ve purchased for my 75th. None of it is installed yet but confirmed it fits and works with 2019-current.

-S&B cold air filter #SNB75-5133
-Magnaflow 19200 catback exhaust
-Thuren 1/2+inch springs with king 2.5 shocks. King damper. Thuren track bars.
-Black Rhino WARLORD Matte Gunmetal rims 17inch. Falken Wildpeak 35’s

OP
OP
unxpctd

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Anything that works on any 2019 up pw will work.

I'm sure that's right on most parts...but what about the floor liners? The 75A has the full center console. Are the liners any different from the regular PW without the full console?

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
I'm sure that's right on most parts...but what about the floor liners? The 75A has the full center console. Are the liners any different from the regular PW without the full console?

Yea you would order a ram 2500 with console option, would fit 75th the same way.

OP
OP
unxpctd

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Good to know B Mitty...thanks! I'll update the original post soon!