2021 Warlock Taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KingEnder13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a '21 Warlock that I have been slowly building out, love the truck! I have been trying to find aftermarket taillights to add a bit more styling over the stock Warlock ones but have been having difficulty with what will fit and run properly.
From my understanding the Warlock comes with LED Taillights. Does anyone have insight or help with what to be searching for regarding fit and direct compatibility? I do not want to have to mess with wiring or conversions.
Thanks!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Morimoto and Alphrex both make really nice options that are plug and play. Message me if you would like a quote on anything.

OP
OP
KingEnder13

KingEnder13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome I'll look into those. How do I know what the fit or correct one for the warlock is? I don't recall if I have LED tails or not and Ive seen something about a converter.

KYPOTLICKER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Get out and look at them (when on) you should be able to tell if they are LED or not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357