Ram Warlock Basic Hood Swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshh2424

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I got a 2020 Classic Warlock with the boring plain hood, I want to see what options I have to put different hood styles on, I know about the sport hood with the fake vents but there anything else? Obv 5th gen don’t fit so if anybody has pics of what they did differently I would love to see it!

Kingman85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.8 V8 Hemi
I’m in the same boat. I just bought a 2020 Warlock myself and I literally just joined this forum to find out about swapping the hood. Hopefully we get some insight. What would it cost to upgrade to a non-functional/ functional sports hood, etc?

OP
OP
Joshh2424

Joshh2424

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Yeah, I wanted the truck in white and of course the one I bought didn’t come with the sports hood. So I’ve been looking but no luck. Unless I get a aftermarket one but I’m not sure how it would look with the warlock grill. And that’s just primer so then I’d have to take it somewhere to paint match. Ugh

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thoffmann517