2023 2500 6.7 Fuel Filters Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tensi0n

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Does any know what the Fleetguard part numbers are for the under the hood fuel filter and the chassis mounted filter? I have the FS53000 filter which I believe is for the under the hood filter. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
You are correct on the front filter. The rear separator is supplied by Racor/Parker, not Fleetguard, and FG does not have it. A viable alternative to Mopar is Baldwin, which is a Parker affiliated company, #PF46152.

OP
OP
T

tensi0n

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Aah copy that. No wonder I couldn't find it. Thank you!

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
You are correct on the front filter. The rear separator is supplied by Racor/Parker, not Fleetguard, and FG does not have it. A viable alternative to Mopar is Baldwin, which is a Parker affiliated company, #PF46152.
Umm no your mistaken, the rear fuel filter for 2019 to 2024 Ram trucks is FS_68436631AA, I would not use after market filter an risk my warranty... Also would not buy it off Amazon or E-bay to many fake filters sold there

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
I do not buy filters off Amazon or ebay, nor did I recommend the OP do that. While I do use Mopar, the availability has been very poor. Lots of backorders. As I pointed out, the rear filter is made by Parker/Racor, and so are Baldwin filters. I ran them, when necessary, on my 2019 with zero issues, and will do so on my 2024. I always run Mopar or Fleetguard in the front.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
While I do use Mopar, the availability has been very poor. Lots of backorders. As I pointed out, the rear filter is made by Parker/Racor, and so are Baldwin filters.
Possibly why there's a greater instances of being backordered is DT body trucks along with +'19 Jeeps with the EcoDiesel also use this fuel filter.

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
Possibly why there's a greater instances of being backordered is DT body trucks along with +'19 Jeeps with the EcoDiesel also use this fuel filter.
I'm sure that doesn't help, but even the proper air filters seem to be perpetually on backorder from Mopar. Given the controversy over "with glue strips", and "without glue strips", and the potential for throwing codes is a bummer with that. Even Fleetguard is supplying an air filter that is now in question. Beyond that, Cummins moved Fleetguard to Mexico a while ago, and it is now called Atmus Filtration, and they are spinning/selling it off, so the future trustworthiness of Fleetguard is even in question.

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
Umm no your mistaken, the rear fuel filter for 2019 to 2024 Ram trucks is FS_68436631AA, I would not use after market filter an risk my warranty... Also would not buy it off Amazon or E-bay to many fake filters sold there
No, I am not mistaken.

OP
OP
T

tensi0n

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I can find that part number you stated "online" but not on the actual Mopar eStore when I search the part number directly. Is there a newer part that replaces that?

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tensi0n

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
This is where I was looking:

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I do not buy filters off Amazon or ebay, nor did I recommend the OP do that. While I do use Mopar, the availability has been very poor. Lots of backorders.
Thanks for the reminder. Just ordered the Mopar filter set for my 22 Cummins from Geno's, and you're right, backordered until 4/30. But my next oil change isn't until October, so that works for me.

mbarry1834

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Last edited:

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
This is where I was looking:

I have never used or even seen this place, I'm not sure why they don't show the filter when inputting the correct Mopar part number and I would have no trust in a web site that can't find the part when using the correct Mopar part number... But then I also don't normally shop Mopar online stores due to there high prices...

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have never used or even seen this place, I'm not sure why they don't show the filter when inputting the correct Mopar part number and I would have no trust in a web site that can't find the part when using the correct Mopar part number... But then I also don't normally shop Mopar online stores due to there high prices...
I think it's legit. I believe that is the official Mopar site that shops dealers in your areas inventory. So you will likely be paying MSRP for most parts from them.

dennisok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I get my filters online from Genos Garage. Always great service and price. They carry Fleetguard brand on all filters.