2023 Ram 1500 Limited Night Editiion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CRS1968

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ordered Oct. 22. Delivered today. Added Toyo Open Country AT III (285/55/22), Black Gorilla Lug Nuts, Window Tint, Bak Flip MX4 bed cover and Amp bed step. Tires fit perfectly. Haven’t driven much but these are top of the line, inside & out. Can’t wait to get to know her!

Attachments

• CD896A59-BE7F-4E4B-B469-0C0E972315C0.jpeg
    CD896A59-BE7F-4E4B-B469-0C0E972315C0.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Nice truck. Update us on those tires after a few thousand miles.... Been thinking of a similar set for my night ed.

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ordered Oct. 22. Delivered today. Added Toyo Open Country AT III (285/55/22), Black Gorilla Lug Nuts, Window Tint, Bak Flip MX4 bed cover and Amp bed step. Tires fit perfectly. Haven’t driven much but these are top of the line, inside & out. Can’t wait to get to know her!
Congrats...truck looks great and tires look solid! I just got an update on my order this week that it's been built...I checked the Ram order tracking site today and the window sticker is now available, so was nice to be able to confirm it was built as I designed it. Hoping a rail car becomes available soon that they can load up so they can get it shipped.

I already scheduled a placeholder appt. to get a Revel Link Lift Kit installed along with Toyo OC A/T III 295/55/22's...I really like how the tires look on your truck so thanks for sharing and making me feel good about my decision. Also, ordering some Weathertech mudflaps to have at the ready as I expect the new tires will def kick up more gravel.

Good luck with your new rig!

RodRamCar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 4x4 w/ 3.92s
Nice truck. Update us on those tires after a few thousand miles.... Been thinking of a similar set for my night ed.
The ATIII tires are great tires. You really can't go wrong. I've put mine to the test in some really demanding off-road places. Never let me down once.

Dirtyx1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sweet Ride - looks badass. My night edition is supposed to arrive next week (Ordered Nov 5th). Cant wait - I am leaving 12 years of Tundra's so fingers crossed. I fully expect a better ride, better features......but probably going to see the shop more I am sure.

Dirtyx1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine came in earlier than expected! She seems pretty damn awesome. The spray in bed liner didnt happen (wasnt charged). Also expected the wireless charging pad on an $80k truck, but I guess I had to select another package in addition to the night edition package (75% of features were identical) - costs made no sense. Oh well. Either way its a badass truck.

Ram2.jpg

Rodp84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 etorque
Mine came in earlier than expected! She seems pretty damn awesome. The spray in bed liner didnt happen (wasnt charged). Also expected the wireless charging pad on an $80k truck, but I guess I had to select another package in addition to the night edition package (75% of features were identical) - costs made no sense. Oh well. Either way its a badass truck.

View attachment 513627
Nice!! Enjoy

Hemimania

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
As a big fan of Chrysler silver, that truck is freakin beautiful. Good luck.

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

View attachment 513627
Congrats on your new four wheel, gas guzzling, sweet looking bundle of joy. Really like the color...I was torn between that and the Granite Crystal.

Good luck with it!

KoboldTaco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
Love that Billet Silver - I get compliments on it all the time.

Enjoy the rig, nothing like getting to know her in those early days, then the feeling of freaking awesome every time you get in from this time forward.

I still get in my truck and thin wow - this is an amazing machine.

Dirtyx1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So far she has been perfection - could not be happier - except for the etorque. Its fine at stop lights, but at stop signs it is very irritating. Just when I release the brake to go, the engine stops and immediatly restarts. If I never stopped, or did a full 3 second stop I am sure it would be fine. It would be great if there were some minor timing settings for this. Its easy enough to turn it off though I guess.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CRS1968

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
15,000 miles so far. Mostly highway. Perfectly happy with these tires. Haven’t had much snow yet so don’t know how they’ll do on snow/ice but I expect they’ll be just fine.