2025 Toyota 4runner Trailhunter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just emailed my sales rep at Toyota, Now waiting until I can officially order it !

Who else is getting one ? Never thought id trade in the JK but here we are !

Dont worry im Keeping the ****Box as my Hunting rig obviously

2025-toyota-4runner-trailhunter-everest-006-jpg-661579778693c.jpg;)

Last edited:

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
Not me, I don't need no j a p car
Wait, wait, I know what it is....You have to have a 'Merican truck to protect the Vietnamese shoes you wear, the Pakistani shirt, the Chinese jeans, or the Chinese phone you're posting from...Or it it that the Japanese trucks don't look so good on your Chinese TV, or don't sound good on the Chinese audio equipment you use....Or is it that the Chinese tools you buy won't work on that Japanese truck? The Japanese truck that is probably assembled in Texas, by American workers, using more North American parts content than your 'Merican truck?

KYPOTLICKER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
for the record, i wear hawaiian shirts
and a cowboy hat, come to think of it, i dress a little like hawkeye, except im no ******, and i DO carry a gun

WHO cares that you carry a gun, do you think your the only one?? How does that have any bearing on the content of the post and this thread ?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Jeez a guys getting a new toy,and you morons manage to turn it into a war about guns in less then 8 posts. Give your heads a shake guys,how about congratulations to Dilligaf,and leave it at that.
Looks like it'll be a nice toy Dilligaf

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
for the record, i wear hawaiian shirts
and a cowboy hat, come to think of it, i dress a little like hawkeye, except im no ******, and i DO carry a gun

WHO cares that you carry a gun, do you think your the only one?? How does that have any bearing on the content of the post and this thread ?
That was a reference back to Hawkeye, but I guess you missed that one

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Congrats! Just bought my wife a 2024 4Runner ORP. Tried to get her to hold out for the 25 but she didn't want to wait, I wish she would have!

OP
OP
DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats! Just bought my wife a 2024 4Runner ORP. Tried to get her to hold out for the 25 but she didn't want to wait, I wish she would have!

I sent the wife's the pictures this morning, She said screw the 2025 Rav4 I want this. And since im a good husband I listened... lol...

marine0311

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congratulations DILLIGAF on you and your wife's new ride. Even though I am not in the market for a suv, best wishes to you. Whenever a purchase is made, I always hope said purchase is everything claimed to be and then some. Whether I agree with it or not is not anyone elses problem.
I know I am not the only one who feels this way. "If you hate what I own, that I PAID for with MY own money, then buy me what you want me to have!" Until that time......