35x12.50R20 on a leveling kit!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigred90gt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
just remember the tire height will drop with the weight of the truck on it. I have 35s on mine, but I have the speedo calibration set to 33.75
Tire height will drop from the weight of the truck, but circumference and revolutions per mile will not, which is what calibrates speedometer, and subsequently the odometer as well. So, I would adjust for the proper tire size if you have the ability.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Tire height will drop from the weight of the truck, but circumference and revolutions per mile will not, which is what calibrates speedometer, and subsequently the odometer as well. So, I would adjust for the proper tire size if you have the ability.

I put 35s on. I had to set my calibration for 33.75 in order to get the speedometer to read properly.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Just wanted to put this info out there because I had a very hard time finding any on the chrome clad (big horn) 20” wheels. I have a set of 35x12.50 Gladiator X-comp MT tires mounted on my stock 20x8 chrome clad wheels. I was a bit concerned since almost no tire manufacturers recommend an 8” wide wheel for a 12.50” tire but however, I decided to give it a shot after reading on some other forums that some off-roaders actually preferred it due to less chance of popping a bead off when aired down. Well, they fit perfect on the wheel and I don’t have any noticeable rub on only a 2.5” leveling kit. By noticeable I mean I cannot hear/feel any rubbing, as aggressive as these tires are, I believe the lugs just barely graze the sway bar at full lock with suspension compressed but other than that smooth sailing! Just wanted to put this out there to help anyone if they were looking for this info like I was!View attachment 205863
View attachment 205862
View attachment 205864

Looks sweet! Oddly though you’d be surprised how many variables there are on these trucks and specs can be slightly off. Worst case scenario would be a proper spacer in 1” to help clear them [emoji2369]. Sweet looking truck btw !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk