Back leveling blocks for 2" n3 leveling strut on the front

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brennen09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a gen 4 ram quad cab that i just put n3 2" leveling strut assemly on the front. I also replace the back shocks with the n3 shocks and also the ksp 2-4inch UCA with ball join. The back is squatting just a tad from the front. I want to fix this. However, ive read that it will settle. Should i put some leveling blocks on the back? if so which ones would you recommend? Also, I through on some 33x12.5x18 bfgoodrich at k02 on it. The wheels have a -18 offset. Im not liking the look of how much room there is between the tire and the wheel well. from behind and the front it looks great. from the side it looks tacky. Would i be able to fit 35x12.5.18 under this set up? if so much trimming at all?

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can add 1-1.5" rear coil springs or spacers. 35's shouldn't need any trimming if your front UCA's can add caster as the wheels can move slightly forward if your caster can be set to 5*. I ran 37x12.5x17 under the same premises with about 2.5"-2.75" front lift. I had to clearance the inner lips of the fenders in the front with a hammer though, but that was for 37's with extended travel King CO's and a small lift. In the end i went back to 35's cause there are less issues with that size and i can run the truck harder that way on stock fenders. I offroad my truck so i didn't do 37's just for looks just in case.