37" storage with Decked system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Looking for inspiration here. I'm working on getting some 37"s and I know it won't fit in the standard spare location. The solution has to be a permanent one so I can have at least one spare with me at all times.

I'd looked at the ExpeditionOne bumper with the swing outs, but I've seen some really mixed comments with respect to quality of that build. I don't want to put a baja rack in the back- I use the bed from time to time and taking half of it up with permanently mounted rack. I also have a headache rach I considered mounting it to. I'd sacrifice most of my back window I think, but that's what mirrors are for.

Any other ideas from the experts?

PS- I'm no fabricator. I can do a couple of things but I'm a keyboard warrior so I have to have a pre-built solution or something reasonably straightforward to install.

Thanks in advance for your ideas and expertise. I appreciate having people around with greater skills and similar taste!