Looking for guidance on how to convert jump seat WITHOUT storage to jump seat WITH storage.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamDan90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey y’all,

I just sold my 2017 Express Crew Cab V6 for a 2018 Express Crew Cab V8 and have always loved my jump seat. I’ve never had the under seat storage compartment and just learned about this feature from a YouTube video. I was wondering if anyone has made this modification in the past and is willing to share how they did it. I’ve seen the seat I want sold on eBay but I’d rather buy parts to make the modification, if possible. I found an exploded drawing with images and part numbers so I’m going to start there. Thanks in advance for y’all’s time!IMG_9093.png

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hey y’all,

I just sold my 2017 Express Crew Cab V6 for a 2018 Express Crew Cab V8 and have always loved my jump seat. I’ve never had the under seat storage compartment and just learned about this feature from a YouTube video. I was wondering if anyone has made this modification in the past and is willing to share how they did it. I’ve seen the seat I want sold on eBay but I’d rather buy parts to make the modification, if possible. I found an exploded drawing with images and part numbers so I’m going to start there. Thanks in advance for y’all’s time!View attachment 530364
Probably cheaper to buy whole, swap, then sell your old one. That's what I did...

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel