3rd Gen Quad Cab Doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaconBig8I8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
New to the page, so this might be a simple question for some. As I sit here bummed about the recent body damage to both of my passenger doors..(long story). I’m debating weather to get the work done or find two doors with no damage and have them painted to match. Anyways, my question here is will 2500 doors swap with 1500. I’ve found a parts truck but it’s 2500 cab. Mount brackets, and door hinge/latch alignment are the only thing I can think that might play a factor??

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would say that they would fit from the 1500 to the 2500. also it would be cheaper to get the used and paint them. Apposed to fixing and doing body work on the bad doors. The door cards from your truck install on the new doors. Good luck

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
3rd gens the body parts all swap back and forth 1500 t0 3500 but you have to make sure they have the same body line to match, for the life of me I can't remember what years or what the delineating line was. Just make sure it has the matching body line because it will bolt on regardless but might not look right.

pajeepman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
Use www.car-parts.com
Its a junkyard database. Maybe you can find some local that are nice and the right color. Save money on painting and if factory paint, better chance of paint matching.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk