4.56 or 4.88 w/ 6.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Since your 4.56 upgrade with the 37's, have you ever wished you done 4.88's or 5.13's?
I definitely dont think I would be disappointed at all with 4.88 or 5.13 lol. I tow my side by side alot in an enclosed trailer not that I'm to worried about gas mileage obviously but pulling at around 70 MPH getting around 11 MPG with premium 93 OCT if I would have went to the 4.88 or 5.13 would most likely see a reduction in my already outstanding MPG lmao.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Easy fix...louder mufflers.

Ever been in a car with a blower on it? It whines like all get out. That is a sweet sound you never get tired of hearing. Makes grown men giggle.
Already have new exhaust have it dumped out the side with a double tip like the SVT lighting's exhaust was. But only time I hear my gears is on deceleration and its minimal.

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Already have new exhaust have it dumped out the side with a double tip like the SVT lighting's exhaust was. But only time I hear my gears is on deceleration and its minimal.
I would bet a fair amount of next weeks pay that the noise you hear will diminish as the gears mesh. There's a lot of temporary friction happening in the beginning.