4x4 belltech drop kit questions..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gator57

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Okay so I’ve searched and searched and I can’t find the answers I’m looking for. If there’s already a thread with this information I apologize. I couldn’t find it.

I have a 2014 4x4 crew cab.

I want to do the belltech 2/4 drop kit.

I already plan on purchasing the core 4x4 control arms and panhard bar.

do I have to get the control arm relocation brackets if I’m using adjustable control arms anyways?

do I need to use the panhard bar relocation bracket if I’m using an adjustable panhard bar?

any and all help is appreciated!

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Okay so I’ve searched and searched and I can’t find the answers I’m looking for. If there’s already a thread with this information I apologize. I couldn’t find it.

I have a 2014 4x4 crew cab.

I want to do the belltech 2/4 drop kit.

I already plan on purchasing the core 4x4 control arms and panhard bar.

do I have to get the control arm relocation brackets if I’m using adjustable control arms anyways?

do I need to use the panhard bar relocation bracket if I’m using an adjustable panhard bar?

any and all help is appreciated!

If you don't redrill the holes for the panhard bar,then you'll want to use the panhard bar relocation bracket.The ideal position for the panhard bar is to run parrellel with the rear housing. If you encounter a high speed sway,you'll have to spring for Inez's locating arms relocation brackets,the Core arms usually cure any wheelhop issues you might have,but they don't address the high speed sway issue. Put it together and then run it up to 80mph or higher if you can,if the truck doesn't feel loose on the ass end then you'll be good to go. The high speed sway is more common in the little short wheelbase regular cab shortbox trucks,then it is in the longer quad/crew cab trucks,so i'd put the kit on with the Core arms,and see how it is,and go from there.