ABS Wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ballpark21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am working on a 2008 1500 4.7 engine. I have replaced the front wheel bearings and on the passenger side their is no wire to plug my abs wheel speed sensor in. but on the drivers side the wire is there. I know that they sell the bearing without sensors but the drivers side has the wire. so I'm looking for a part number for that wire or some sort of direction where it connects to the truck. PS i dont know the history of the truck weather it has been wrecked or not.
Thanks

Oliver Closehauf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Laramie
Engine
Cummins 5.9
If you youtube a steering knuckle replacement for your truck you will see where that wire plugs in. It will be easier just to watch a video as they all disconnect that wire in the ones I've watched.

You should be able to get the part number from any Mopar parts site. Just put in your VIN and start shopping. That's how I do it.

Greylord

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 l
That's normal for your unit. It has "3 wheel abs", works as 4, but only had 2 sensors (left front and rear axle)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio