Adam's NEW Black Trim Restore 15% Off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
This is a big one - we just launched a bunch of new things on the website a few hours ago, and the phone lines have been ringing non-stop all afternoon!
We are very happy to introduce Adam's Black Trim Restorer. A few topics came up on here a few weeks back about this very issue of faded plastic that has lost its pigment, but I wasn't allowed to spill the beans on this product just yet, but believe me I wanted to chime in! Black Trim Restorer is a semi-permanent dye that will bring back a dark black finish back to faded exterior plastics that have been damaged by UV exposure over the years.
We're also launching our Pumpkin Spice Interior Detailer today in 16oz only, sorry no gallons that I'm aware of this time, and a bunch of other items like the hard plastic storage case, Anti-Fatigue Work Mat, new t-shirts and hoodie, and a limited edition Black and Red 5-gallon Bucket. You can find all of the new items under the NEW PRODUCTS section of the website.
Use the code OCT17 for 15% off of your order*, plus free shipping over $100 for the continental U.S. only. This sale ends on Halloween night at Midnight MST!
We're excited to hear what you think about Adam's Black Trim Restorer and the Pumpkin Spice Interior Detailer!
CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW!
http://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1.html

jH8cNjs.jpg

zKlzVfz.jpg

HhzOii6.jpg

hi2bsnz.jpg

W7w1Xrc.jpg

Last edited: