Adam's Polishes 20th Anniversary Celebration!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
The time has finally come - our 20th Anniversary!!! Everyone at Adam's Polishes cannot begin to say how thankful we are to all of you for supporting us now for 20 YEARS in this detailing industry.

I would encourage everyone to use this thread to share at least one fun Adam's Polishes memory you have from throughout the years. I am very honored to work for this company, and to see what it has grown to be in just the last 4 1/2 years or so since I started in 2015. Please enjoy this special look at the history of this company and the amazing man behind it all:

We have a limited edition 20th Anniversary Detail Spray bottle (limit 4 per customer), and 8 new hat designs to celebrate 20 years. You can check them out below. Use code 20TH for 20% off storewide* until Wednesday at Midnight.

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/new-just-in

adams_polishes_hat_banners-2_1680x768.progressive.jpg adams_polishes_gold_annaversary_bottle_banner_001_1680x768.progressive.jpg