Adding Homelink to 2010 1500 ST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NotEnufgarage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I think I have what I need to install an overhead console into my 2010 Ram 1500 ST Crew Cab, except for the Homelink power connector/plug. Does anyone know where to get one? Alternatively, does anyone know the pin out for the connector so I can just make up wires with the pin connectors on them to slip on them then glue or tape in place?

I have the basic cluster with no EVIC. Do I need to upgrade to the premium cluster? If I do this can I upgrade the TPMS to show per wheel tire pressure?

Mods I’ve already made - added RKE via AlfaOBD, added MyGig RER, added fog lights in front bumper, new headlights, new front and rear bumpers (chrome, front with fog lights, rear with exhaust cutouts), dual exhaust, rebuilt brakes, Bilstein 5100 shocks, 20” chrome clad aluminum rims with Firestone 275/60R20 Destination LE3 tires, fluids all serviced.