Air lift 5000 and Day star cradles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scar1331

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good day everyone,

1. how did you install the cradles as my bottom axle bracket is completely closed off??? Self tapping screws maybe?
2. on a Thuren lift do I really need these? Does the truck driving around town bottom out? the thuren lift is only 1 inch higher in the back..

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Good day everyone,

1. how did you install the cradles as my bottom axle bracket is completely closed off??? Self tapping screws maybe?
2. on a Thuren lift do I really need these? Does the truck driving around town bottom out? the thuren lift is only 1 inch higher in the back..
It won’t bottom out unless you’re flexing it off-roading or loaded down. It’s soft! Like a 1500. Not sure on the cradles but somebody will chime in. You won’t need bags unless you use the truck as a truck. If so they’ll be handy.

Phylodog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2018
Engine
5.7 Hemi & 6.7L CTD
I used a file to cut a section out of the cradles so I could use the hardware that came with the bags, at least that's what my brain is telling me (I have a crap memory) I'm running a Thuren Overland kit on my 2018 also.

67YWpalh.jpg

RTCKO78h.jpg