Air Ride Delete -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fyrwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a 2015 Ram Rebel that had many air ride problems. Almost got stuck the last time when the temps dropped and so did my front air strutts. I bought an air ride delete kit from Monroe and after installing it found out it didn't work on a Rebel. Bought a second kit by "StruttMasters". After installing that kit went to have it aligned and the alignment shop said it was still 2-3 inches to low to get the proper alignment. Anyone else have this problem? Just for info I have the first kit for a Ram 1500 which cost $600 and will sell it for $400. Can't return it because it was installed. The second kit had a 2inch spacer on top of the front strutts. Thinking i could add a second spacer or try to find a 4 or 5 inch spacer to replace it. Appreciate any ideas or opinions on the subject!

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Search Air Delete, a ton of info is on here already. In fact if you look at the bottom of this thread there are a couple of good ones to start with. Using spacers is NOT the right approach. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:

maxx442

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500
Engine
6.7 H.O.
Generally you will get more, and better, responses when posting in the thread for the correct generation (4th Gen in your case).

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Generally you will get more, and better, responses when posting in the thread for the correct generation (4th Gen in your case).
You know, I see this comment often but I really don't understand it. I look at posts under the "New Post" drop down. I NEVER look at whether it is posted to the right forum and I never check specific forums for new posts. I am not sure many others do either.

Reactions: BWL

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
These guys sell everything needed to delete air suspension including a new button cluster to eluminate the buttons and they send out a programmer to remove it from the bcm for a refundable deposit if needed