replaced air ride with 6" lift. Still getting service Air ride message.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AML Homes Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel
I have a 2016 ecodiesel 4wd. Just replaced air suspension with 6" lift. Installer fixed the sensor issue. Its been a month now and the "service air suspension" code has come back on. Can use auto start or anything because of it. How do I disable the air ride system completely?

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Turn it off in Alpha ODB

OP
OP
A

AML Homes Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel
How do you do that? Its on euro mode in the settings and the fuse to that system has been pulled.

OP
OP
A

AML Homes Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel
They dont have it for Iphone. Its not in my app store and the link you sent says windows and android. Any suggestions where to get it? Can I go to my local autozone etc.?

OP
OP
A

AML Homes Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel
Here is mine, Love the look. Just wish the air ride stuff was gone so the autostart would work.

Lifted EcoDiesel 2.JPG

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They dont have it for Iphone. Its not in my app store and the link you sent says windows and android. Any suggestions where to get it? Can I go to my local autozone etc.?
I dont even use it, so I am not sure. I just know thats what the majority of people use. Hopefully someone else can help out. Do you not have a windows PC to use?

Ramulus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco
FYI you need to put the fuse for the ASCM back in, then talk to the ASCM to disable it.

Disable with AlfaOBD and THEN pull the fuse. Post #5 here has some more info:

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/air-suspension-troubles-fixed.204831/#post-2876095

If you do that and still have the message show up on your evic at startup, in AlfaOBD you need to connect to the IPC (instrument panel cluster) and clear the fault. But first do the steps listed in the thread I linked.

I think there's another app, JSCAN you can try with Apple, but I've never used it. You need an OBD code reader with bluetooth for either app.

Cheap android tablet or old windows PC + AlfaOBD + OBD2 reader is what you need.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357