Alfa Not Pairing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GapperGus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
I had ordered a new keyfob to replace my sentry key for my 2015 Express. I went into AlfaOBD to program the key. Was following a guide. I went and set my hub to accept RKE before pairing the key and it said RKE active but couldn’t find the FOBIK to pair when trying to pair it. Paired the FOBIK, now I try to open the body computer and it says “No Reply From Interface”. I did save my logs and I did wait 5 minutes between each setting change. Not sure what went wrong. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Black-Wolf

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
With AlphaOBD, first you have to pair and connect to the phone. This is done by tapping the bluetooth or WiFi icon at the top of the Alpha screen. Once you are connected it'll say it's connected at the top of the screen (In my case, I have an OBD MX+ and that's what it says it's connected to), then you can connect to the body module by selecting the correct brand of car, the correct model (RAM 1500/2500/3500/etc.) and the function you want to connect to, then lastly the control unit for the correct Model Year (MY 2017 or MY2015+, etc.). The MY should always be the same (or lower if your model year isn't displayed as a distinct model year) year than your vehicles actual model year - never higher. Assuming you were able to successfully connect through the bluetooth, you can now connect to the module and perform your programming tasks.