Alfa OBD failed. Condition not correct or request sequence error for rear turn signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amedina

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I am new to this form, in the hope of some assistance. 2016 Ram Power Wagon.

I configured all lights to LED, switching from halogen, but now I notice the rear turn signals don't work. Flashers and Brake lights do.

Also, notice the bed lights don't turn ON even with the cluster push button or key lock/unlock, but the top bed light turns on fine, the one mixed with the 3rd brake light.

I cleared out all codes when I configured to LED of they don't come up anymore.

We I run through the Active Diagnostics for REAR LEFT TURN LIGHT I get this notice: ''failed. Condition not correct or request sequence error'' of it's the same for the right.

Is anyone having the same issue, or can guide me to a solution? I have reached out to [email protected] but no legit answer. Any help, please?

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Welcome to the forum. :cheers:

Have you tried searching the AlphaOBD thread?

OP
OP
A

amedina

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Thank you on the welcoming.

Yes, I have looked everywhere for some resource help, but no luck.

I have looked through original confirmations if I have maybe switch something unappropriated, but all looks legit. It is an eyesore to look at unless I’m missing something.

I am using the original Dealer turn signals which they are already LED off i only installed LED bulbs to the reverse lights.

I am worried that hopefully something didn’t go wrong with that PCM.