AlphaOBD vs taser dt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matthbert5150

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
After reading several threads about both these devices, I was just curious to see which one you guys recommend.

I'm used to software similar to the AlphaOBD as I have an Audi S6 that I use ***-Com with a Ross tech cable and my laptop to configure the vehicle.

Can you do the same things with AlphaOBD as you can with Taser DT?

More likely going to use this to install trailer brake controller, change DRL to fogs, calibrate the speedometer, set tpms limits, key fob window controls, and a few other things on my ram.

Thanks in advance!

Sent using Tapatalk

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Rambox
5.7L 3.92 4x4
Black appearance package
12" u connect, pano sunroof
Power running boards
6" ProComp Stage 1 lift kit with 37x12.50r20 Nitto Ridge Grappler and 20x10 - 24 fuel hostage wheels

Michael Valdez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm not familiar with the AlphaOBD, but I've had the TazerDT for about 2 months and I love it! I changed my DRL to "solid turn signals" and my Favorite feature is the rear back up cam activation when applying turn signal. Whether it's left or right whenever i use my turn signal the back up cam displays on my screen giving me a clear view of my blind spots then returns back to the previous screen once turn signal disengages. The only negative I could say with the TazerDT would be the price is a bit steep but I think it's worth it. (You can also disable the constant annoying weather alerts)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500