any reccomendation for uv protection on new headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srv1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 c.i. HEMI MAGNUM
just bought some new smoked headlights to replace the ones i had.they were made by spyder and in roughly 12 mo.they were completely covered with this yellow flaking ****.i would like to be proactive with my new headlights as i really dont wanna be buying new ones every year.i am thinking of hitting them with some meguires ultimate paste wax on occasion.i heard you can use it on headlights and plastic chrome as well.if anyone has any better ideas please let me know,thank you.also thinking of switching to led headlights to keep the heat down.any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated.i have read of alot of problems going to leds as there are a ton of types and brands out there.i currently have standard halogen bulbs.dont wanna break the bank or have to deal with all the problems ive been hearing of,just take out my halogens,pop in the leds,good to go.