Anyone Ordered a TRX?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kxlexus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Don't tell me you can get a Rebel WITHOUT a Hemi?!!

By the way my biggest gripe with the Rebel is the grill. I think it's horrifying. If somehow I ever ended up with one I would tear it off and run around without a grill unless/until I could find a substitute.

But, diversity is what makes the world go 'round.
I agree with you that the Rebel grill is hideous. One of the reasons I went with a Longhorn

LarryA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree with you that the Rebel grill is hideous. One of the reasons I went with a Longhorn
Funny how styling can be so polarizing. You couldn’t give me a 4th gen Rebel, but it is my favorite look on the 5th gen...oh well good thing they offer multiple trims to choose from.

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Funny how styling can be so polarizing. You couldn’t give me a 4th gen Rebel, but it is my favorite look on the 5th gen...oh well good thing they offer multiple trims to choose from.
I agree with you. Didn't like the Rebel grill on the 4th gens, but prob my favorite trim on the 5th gens. Just seems to work. Funny thing is the 5th gen Rebel looks closet to the 4th gen than the regular 5th gens. I also prefer the larger headlights rather than the "squinty" ones on the 5th gens.
Of course I am still partial to the "cross hairs" style grills.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GRN69CHV

GRN69CHV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Went back and took another look at the TRX. Hubs are the same 6 lug design as the standard 1500, wonder if Dodge did anything to front and rear diffs to beef them up. One would think Ram would advertise any changes in the axle configurations (ie. free floating axles, beefier differentials, etc.) if these were put into production for the TRX.

Slotback

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I told my wife to stop buying defective lottery tickets.

I would not mind having a TRX in my driveway.

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I would not mind having a TRX in my driveway.

But such a pain to have to clear the snow off/around it every few days. I'd much rather have one (a fictitiously optioned one with QC) in my garage.

ramffml

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7

It looks like a giant, droopy, plastic moustache.

The sport hood looks wrong, too much black (ie: "looks cheap") plastic on the hood.

The best looking trim is the Canadian Sport (I believe in USA there packages for other trims that give similar look); all monochrome, with awesome black/aluminim machined rims.

ScLeCo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Supercharged 426
Went back and took another look at the TRX. Hubs are the same 6 lug design as the standard 1500, wonder if Dodge did anything to front and rear diffs to beef them up. One would think Ram would advertise any changes in the axle configurations (ie. free floating axles, beefier differentials, etc.) if these were put into production for the TRX.
The rear is a Dana 60

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would but it won’t fit in my garage..... oh and I can’t afford one!!! Heck, the truck costs more then what I paid for my house!!!

Reactions: JB1

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
..... oh and I can’t afford one!!! Heck, the truck costs more then what I paid for my house!!!

Interesting point. Housing costs can vary WIDELY, like on an order of more than 10x. You could probably find examples of 100x as far as the actual physical amenities/construction quality, not including location. But automobiles cost pretty much the same no matter where you buy them.

Slotback

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
But such a pain to have to clear the snow off/around it every few days. I'd much rather have one (a fictitiously optioned one with QC) in my garage.

Yeah, I could see snow being an issue in your neck of the woods. It's not an issue in mine though. Still, I wouldn't object to having one!

BigLazer4u

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Has anyone received their TRX yet? If so how long is the wait or how long have you been waiting?

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone received their TRX yet? If so how long is the wait or how long have you been waiting?
I don't think they are producing them yet?? Not positive on that.
It's a 2021 model.