Badge vinyl overlays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lamchop

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Installed my overlays last night, and just took a couple of pictures in the sunlight. Pardon the dirt, but it said not to wash the vehicle for 24 hours. I'm liking them so far. Before coming across this thread I was going to remove the door emblems because I never liked them. Too large and in your face for my taste. But with the overlays I may leave them.

wink

Overlay1.jpg

Overlay2.jpg

Overlay3.jpg
What color did you get them in? Looks good

OP
OP
Skubasteve!

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey,did mine three months ago haven't had any issues. love the look had to plastic dip big horn emblem

How did you cover the ram head on the back? That one wasnt offered when I looked? Looks great.

I went through my first car wash today (touchless) and was nervous about the decals, but they all stayed intact.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How did you cover the ram head on the back? That one wasnt offered when I looked? Looks great.

I went through my first car wash today (touchless) and was nervous about the decals, but they all stayed intact.

I got mine from rebel decals on ebay. the ram heads came as a set front and back. $12.00 free shipping

OP
OP
Skubasteve!

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got mine from rebel decals on ebay. the ram heads came as a set front and back. $12.00 free shipping

I cant find the ram head decals on ebay to save my life, any chance you could please send me a link?

PS- Noticed your schoepp license cover, then realized your location. Im just over in Waunakee, and work on the East side of Madison. Small world.

Last edited:

wink

Beast Pilot
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What color did you get them in? Looks good

Thanks! I went with Dark Charcoal Metallic. Looked like the closest to my body color from their splotches. Too bad they don't actually offer OEM colors. One thing cool is they sell you two sets, but include a third in case you screw up.

wink

wink

Beast Pilot
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just for completeness, here's the 4x4 overlay. I'm gonna redo the X because the sharp points at the corners don't like the diagonal peel off the instructions specify. So they pulled up. Also doesn't look quite straight and centered. I found if I pull the film off from the the top center, it worked much better. The 4's and the 1500 emblems didn't have this problem.

wink

4x4.jpg