Belltech $150 REBATE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
How are the kits without shocks?

Only reason why they offer that kit is so that you can choose what shocks you want to put on. Some people have kept their factory shocks all round and have claim to have no issues.

Ak47bravo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know how to find the rebate form on their website? On the front page they have an ad about it, but when I click on it nothing happens.

I found an old form rebate form for the same shocks by googling "belltech rebate" but its dated 2014....

Edit: I found it https://www.belltech.com/2016-consumer-rebate

Last edited:

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
looks like its time to get a lowering kit..

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

miami-k9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
MOES has free shipping. Stillen wants $48 to my door. I will be ordering from Moes tomorrow. Time to dive in to the lowered pool. Got my hellwig rear sway bar in the garage already. Im debating whether to go ahead and do the kit, or put it off till I can afford the upper and lower arms too. Go slow or do it a bit at a time?

OutLore

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
MOES has free shipping. Stillen wants $48 to my door. I will be ordering from Moes tomorrow. Time to dive in to the lowered pool. Got my hellwig rear sway bar in the garage already. Im debating whether to go ahead and do the kit, or put it off till I can afford the upper and lower arms too. Go slow or do it a bit at a time?

EDIT: Moes IS an authorized dealer - see post below.
Is Moes an authorized Belltech dealer? They don't list them as a dealer on BT - Online Store Belltech Sport Trucks and Muscle Cars... the rebate only applies to purchases made from authorized dealers.

Might be worth checking before you bite the bullet.

Last edited:

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Yes, we are an Authorized Belltech dealer, and the rebate does apply when going through us as well.

OutLore

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes, we are an Authorized Belltech dealer, and the rebate does apply when going through us as well.

Belltech need to hook you up!!! You don't show on their dealer list on the website!

Having said that, none of the links to their dealers work any way...

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
There are a bunch of bigger manufacturers that dont keep up with their active dealer lists because there are thousands of companies that sell their products.

You are good to go with being eligible for the Belltech rebate when buying from Moe's though. Belltech did the same thing last year, and all of our customer's rebates were honored.

miami-k9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I need to give big props to Moes-Perfomance for their customer service. I ordered my Belltech 2/4 drop and somehow, and I dont know how, I ordered the wrong one (QC/CC vs RCSB). I missed the mistake until hours later. By then the shipment had already hit the truck and was in the air. Thats a 70+ pound box the Moes sent 2 day air.....friking amazeballs. So I got in touch with Matt, who was super understanding.

So what did Moes do about it?

They airshipped the RCSB kit I needed, to a stranger, first purchase, without a guarantee or any collateral. Just a phone call and a request to slap a fedex return label on the QC/CC kit that would eventually arrive at my front door. Thats right...

Moes ate the shipping costs......For my mistake.

I will be making all my future Ram performance part purchases through Moes. End of story. Thanks again Matt.

OutLore

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There are a bunch of bigger manufacturers that dont keep up with their active dealer lists because there are thousands of companies that sell their products.

You are good to go with being eligible for the Belltech rebate when buying from Moe's though. Belltech did the same thing last year, and all of our customer's rebates were honored.

Well, I ordered mine through you guys - I would much rather order through a smaller private company, especially one that supports the community and has such great customer service which I have witnessed first hand previously :)

Normally if there is a rebate I will go to the manufacturers website and go to a supplier they list as authorized, I've had rebates refused before because I didn't purchase from an authorized seller...

Glad I posted what I did now so you could confirm you're authorized :)

Keep up the good work!!!

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Well, I ordered mine through you guys - I would much rather order through a smaller private company, especially one that supports the community and has such great customer service which I have witnessed first hand previously :)

Normally if there is a rebate I will go to the manufacturers website and go to a supplier they list as authorized, I've had rebates refused before because I didn't purchase from an authorized seller...

Glad I posted what I did now so you could confirm you're authorized :)

Keep up the good work!!!

Thank you. Sale price on the swaybars doesnt hurt either ;)

You should have everything by Friday.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Just ordered one from you guys. Look forward to getting it!

We appreciate your business. Your kit is going out today.

Guys, we have about 25 kits left in stock, and are now down to only 3 days left before the rebate is over. Dont hesitate to give us a shout if you have any questions about these kits for your truck.

d_korecky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just got my kit ordered from you Matt thanks again for the reply to my message today about it can't wait to get everything else from you. Thanks Again.

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
got my rebate check in the mail yesterday!

Blackedram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
14 ram 1500 4x4

I seen in another forum that the belltech 2 4 drop will work on the 4wd that only difference is that it might settle a little more in the front cause of weight is this true I already ordered kit but wanna find out before I start the project