Best companies for accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PapaRam2022

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello, I am a new owner of a 2022 Bighorn Longbed. In researching accessories like the bed step, bed lights and wireless phone charger, I find the prices to be extremely high. Is there a particular RAM dealer or OEM resller with the best prices who is reliable, etc.? I did order a China made bed step via Amazon for about $127. Delay after Delay, it never arrived. Cancelled; probably for the best. I did buy a hard Toneau cover from Real Truck and I think I got a fair deal. They also have a bed step by Best Step with free shipping for about $39 less than Mopar Parts Inc. Can anyone offer suggestions? Also, if I do purchase the bed lights and phone charger, I keep reading that an AlFa device is needed to activate. Where can I learn about this stuff as I am an old school car person. All and all, this is pretty exciting stuff. I Thank you all for all your contributions to this forum. Art

1stindoor

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
'23 2500 MegaCab
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Real Truck is where I spend my money.

1stindoor

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
'23 2500 MegaCab
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Meant to add, I have the built in wireless charging pad and I rarely use it. Find it painfully slow. If needed, I just plug it in.

JayLeonard

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 L Cummins
Real Truck is where I spend my money.
I’ve bought a few items from there also. I had one issue with a product and customer service resolved it with no hassle.