Best Mods for Under $100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAM DRVR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Rear is a bit small (short)........

I thought the same thing. Its big enough to cover the entry area, but looks a little unbalanced. If I were to do it again, I would order 2 front sets. I think it would look better IMHO.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
They have different listings for the different cab types (regular, quad, crew)
I didn’t see any choices on the eBay canada. Just says add to cart (which doesn’t work) and buy now asking me to sign in.

Maybe the canada one sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Rear is a bit small (short)........

I thought the same thing. Its big enough to cover the entry area, but looks a little unbalanced. If I were to do it again, I would order 2 front sets. I think it would look better IMHO.
Brilliant!!!!! So will the front one fit a crew?

RAM DRVR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Well, after a quick investigation, the fronts will not fit the rear, they are too long. The rear sill sweeps up along the seat making a not flat surface. It would be hard to form these to that shape.

BTW, these are flat vinyl pieces when you get them, not formed to fit the sill. That will be done at installation just like applying a sticker to a non flat surface.

akennedyusmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I need to mount my back up lights. Have had them for a year now..........
I had the same story. Almost a year and a half. They were supposed to go on my last truck before the wreck. I guess the ram gods knew what they were doing lol. I have the leds in the reverse lights as well. Made a difference but not a whole lot where I lived it in the boondocks

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Well, after a quick investigation, the fronts will not fit the rear, they are too long. The rear sill sweeps up along the seat making a not flat surface. It would be hard to form these to that shape.

BTW, these are flat vinyl pieces when you get them, not formed to fit the sill. That will be done at installation just like applying a sticker to a non flat surface.
So is this just a sticker ? Or do I have to heat Mold it ?! This is less and less attractive lol. I wonder if they will line-x it when I get my bed done for under $100 so I can post it here lol.

Also, crap is more expensive in Canada so we should be best mods under $150 ha ha

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Addicted, Its a sticky back vinyl. I started on the bottom with a little water spray and it molded to the contours very easy! With the water it helps to realign if crooked, wont stick securely till major pressure.All in all about 30 min to do taking my time

RAM DRVR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Yep, more like a heavy vinyl sticker. You fit it to the contours of the sill. Little liquid dish soap in water, spray surfaces, align vinyl and squeegee out water to make it stick.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Addicted, Its a sticky back vinyl. I started on the bottom with a little water spray and it molded to the contours very easy! With the water it helps to realign if crooked, wont stick securely till major pressure.All in all about 30 min to do taking my time
Alrighty. I’m convinced. I emailed the seller on eBay to see if it’s the price for all four or just one. I’ll try it for the price. Thanks guys!

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The price is for a set of 4...2 front 2 back

jshillin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I finally installed my reverse led pods. Driver side is black housing and chrome reflectors cups and passenger side is all black. Not a bad output difference between the two. Just tapped into my reverse light for now. Eventually when I have my time, they'll be my ******* lights on a spdt switch
I was trying to go for sneaky lights. Chrome looks weird on a blacked-out truck

Nice, I have some Rigids that I installed on my F-150 and pulled them off. Where did you mount them? Did you mount them to an existing bolt or did you have to drill?

Guido2112

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks great, I've been watching for one myself. Is that one regular gray or diesel gray?

Its the diesel gray. I would have preferred the regular gray to match the top of my dash, but it does match the lower glove box and the doors of the truck.

akennedyusmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice, I have some Rigids that I installed on my F-150 and pulled them off. Where did you mount them? Did you mount them to an existing bolt or did you have to drill?
I drilled two holes into my towing hitch and used punched sheet metal (I dont remember the exact name for it). I'll grab a picture later today

akennedyusmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
a282db76d5c6e81317c6cb5f26f2da81.jpg
I got the idea from a couple guys here I can't take any credit for it lol. They're pretty damn bright for being all black. The wife agreed that the all black looked cleaner with 'vador'.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ftank