Best place to buy wheels/tires...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6 Gas
Looking to buy 20/10 -18 Fuel Vapors and some grabbers or KO2 35x12.5 AT’s. Where’s the best/cheapest place to buy them? Lifting my 2020 Dodge Ram 4”, so hoping I won’t have any clearance issues with them either.

NOV87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I usually buy from Discount tire. Last set, I got from 4wheelparts. Ordered online and had their local store mount and balance them.

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
My experience with Custom Offsets was chit. If everything goes good, then it's probably a good experience, but if there is one little problem, you are hosed. My next wheels/tires will be purchased from a local dealer that I can drive in and get face to face warranty/service work done with.

Price what you want online and take that to a tire shop near you and get them to match it (or get close). Even if you pay a couple more bucks you keep your money local, help out a local business and will get much better service than leaving voice messages and sending emails with 3-5 day response times. Good luck with whatever you choose.

RAM-pagingMN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My experience with Custom Offsets was chit. If everything goes good, then it's probably a good experience, but if there is one little problem, you are hosed. My next wheels/tires will be purchased from a local dealer that I can drive in and get face to face warranty/service work done with.

Price what you want online and take that to a tire shop near you and get them to match it (or get close). Even if you pay a couple more bucks you keep your money local, help out a local business and will get much better service than leaving voice messages and sending emails with 3-5 day response times. Good luck with whatever you choose.

sorry to hear, ive had great dealing with them. Rimz one has been good as well.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I've been doing this for years. My local Les Schwab tire center will price match any current offers I bring in. They do add in shipping, but I don't mind paying twenty or thirty dollars more if I can keep my business local. Especially now with businesses suffering from shut-downs. It's worth a try, and if they won't match you can then just buy them online.

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Discount Tire, if you don't have a local small service place. I use a local travelling tire installer used by many contractors around here.