best price on toneu covers???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Im desperately trying to find a bed cover for my truck but I don't want to invest a ton of money into a hard shell or a roll out lock up type, I am looking for either the ones that Velcro all the way down or the ones with the snaps, does anyone know the best place to find this for the cheapest price?

Texasez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Have you looked at something like a Lund genesis trifold. I've had two of them and they work well. Seal the water out well and easy to take on and off. They got handles that clamp down. Very easy and not too expensive. I wasn't crazy about the looks of the buttons and figured it would hold better than Velcro. I have a Bakflip on my new one but its way more.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Im desperately trying to find a bed cover for my truck but I don't want to invest a ton of money into a hard shell or a roll out lock up type, I am looking for either the ones that Velcro all the way down or the ones with the snaps, does anyone know the best place to find this for the cheapest price?
Tonneau covers range from vinyl rags that require installing a bunch of snaps into your truck all the way up to flush deck hard covers and color matched pop-ups.

For about $300 you can get a tri-fold tonneau with an aluminum frame and heavy weight vinyl cover that doesn't require any mods to your truck; just drop it on and use the built-in clamps to attach to your bed sidewalls.
Just search the web under: Tri-Fold-Soft-Tonneau-Cover that's what I did and what I have (see signature).

For some more elaborate options search the websites of the RamForum preferred vendors to the right-->>
BAK Factory Outlet, All-Mopar, and XDP, all list covers in their inventory. Some of the performance guys may do so too, but I just hit the most likely ones for a quick check. :Sumo:

Last edited:

OilCityOperator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I really like my truxedo low pro..comes with rails that mount all around the box with Velcro. it click locks and pulls tight at the end which is undone with a small lever then rolls up to the front if you need to use your box. It was 500 bucks and well worth it. Looks nice and sleek .

Last edited:

BAKFactoryOutlet

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Hey reaper let me know if I can be of any assistance and feel free to give me a call. We have a variety of BAK tonneau covers but I can source many other brands as well if a BAK cover isn't in the price range you're looking to spend!!

Last edited:

daggertats

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 ram reg cab 4x4
Engine
besttops makes a tonneau with what they call a zip rail. i personally dont care for the velcro cause it seems to wear out after continued use. i had a tonneau yrs ago by covercraft that had this zip rail tthing and it worked rather well. as expected it was a little tough to use in winter time since vinyl was stiff and shunk up some but parkin out in the sun usually took care of that issue.

Signal 20

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I was looking at a tri-fold cover by Tonnopro for awhile. It not too bad in price, around $275 with free shipping. All the reviews said its easy to take completely off if you need to quickly. I will be buying one soon, just need to save up the extra cash to drop on it.

95360magnum

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
I work at jeg's and we sell bakflip, lund, deezee, and truxedo, they all seem pretty decent

sent from the interwebs powered by beer and gasoline