Bilstein 6112 - 2021 Warlock 4wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vocalicacorn187

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have a 2021 Warlock 4wd Hemi 5.7L.

I bought these last winter and had them installed. After about 4000km I had to get my upper ball joint and CV axles on both sides replaced. I had 65k on it at the time. I put the stock shocks back in since I was driving across Canada at the time and didn't want anything to happen again. I will be putting the Bilsteins back on at the end of the work season, so mid-October. I will probably be at around 110k then. I read that I should have replaced the UCA as well. I plan on purchasing Zone ZOND2301 UCA. I believe those are the correct ones. Is there anything else I should be replacing if I am going to be setting the lift to 2.8"?

mrack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A little late here but you'll be good with just UCAs. If it's not too late, pay the extra money for the JBAs, they're a significantly better quality product. If you already have them the Zone should work fine though, definitely better then stock.

OP
OP
V

vocalicacorn187

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I haven't purchased anything yet and will look into getting the JBAs instead. I probably won't be getting them done until November once the work season is done.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat