Zone UCA & Bilstein 6112’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CO-Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Greetings all,

I just received my Zone UCA and I have a few questions I need to ask before I install them this weekend (If I do) but first Ill explain my current setup.

2016 Ram 1500 Larmie Crew Cab 4x4 Stock wheels

Currently I have Bilstein 6112 set at the 6th notch I believe that’s 2” of lift.

Tire are Toyo Open Country A/T III 275 /65 R20

So now to the question received them yesterday opened the box and they are awesome, however I noticed they do not have any marking that tell you witch uca go’s on what side driver or passenger side how do you know what uca go’s on what side??

Next is should I do this, with the 6112 set just at 2” is this even a good idea the zone UCA are pretty massive and I don’t really want to run into more issues by putting them on?

I have no plans on getting the 6112 readjusted due to the $$ So I just need some honest opinions on should I even do this with such a small level on the Bilstein.

Current not seeing any issues with the stock ones but Im pushing 55k on the truck but do take the truck to Ouray, Co every summer to do some 4wheeling.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thoffmann517