Black Truck Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
trup your trip...although i did see a all silver effonefitty here with silver tails...

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Lol seriously though. Silver tails would prolly look like crap, so I'll stick with black, looks much better!

Hey Jay, how did you get the photos of your truck to look like that? They look amazing man! Ive never seen anything like that before!

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
ramstrat and i participated in a car show saturday, and a professional photographer took them, we have a thread on here with a few others but im in the process of learning how, i need a good camera though for diff exposures to pull those color out, look it up its called hdr imaging....they are sweet i even got a huge print of it after he took it.....

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Where the *** is our moderator!! Get this siler **** off our page!!! NOW!! Damnit!
All right, yeah that photo is rockin Jjay, troup, that gun your sporting in your sig, what kind is it? I have a eaa , witness. In polished nickel.9mm.

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
It's an Air Force issued 9mm. We got drunk at the hotel before we deployed, and were being stupid takin pictures and ****. That one just turned out pretty good, so I kept it. I have a XD 9mm at home with a Viridian laser sight though. Accurate as ****, and it's fun to fire. Not much kick.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Come on Rocket, you know you secretly like it!

no no I am, I had too go offline and switch pc's plus ship a package, too wa. They are nice pieces' I never fired mine yet. I just clean it once a month. and cc when I'm out an about.:birgits_tiredcoffee

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
Where the *** is our moderator!! Get this siler **** off our page!!! NOW!! Damnit!
All right, yeah that photo is rockin Jjay, troup, that gun your sporting in your sig, what kind is it? I have a eaa , witness. In polished nickel.9mm.

your moderators are silver. they're taking advantage of Teach and I not being able to remove tags now. Guess we'll just deal with it.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
your moderators are silver. they're taking advantage of Teach and I not being able to remove tags now. Guess we'll just deal with it.

Thats ********! What,who,when?? Why did you guys drop out? We need a black truck moderator, or an admin keeping the peace. I don't want that **** posted on our club page. It's that simple. I don't wanna support this kind of tyranny! Course if those silver guys had a shred of dignity they would delete their graffiti after a day or two. But nooooo it stays there like a lump of **** stuck to your shoe! You silver guys know who you are!!:flipthebird: frigging:homoswitch: 'S WTF!!
Happy Thanksgiving btw. Extreme douchebaggery!

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Hey everybody! I have a black 2011 Ram R/T. Good to be in the black truck club

Welcome to the club, sorry you chimed in at a low point in our thread. lol.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
Hey everybody! I have a black 2011 Ram R/T. Good to be in the black truck club

yeah welcome. you have to post in and keep us updated on all things black... oh and pics are mandatory. we need to know your black and not a poser wanna be ******

Last edited:

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
must be a lot of mesaging going around......spooooooky!!!

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L

Rocket, if you have a problem - please report the post, PM a mod or admin, etc. I will be honest, I don't read everything in this thread - or I skim through it. I didn't see the tags, it is what it is.

Aaron, you know how to get things cared for as well.

Use the tools you have (report button). We'll get it cared for.

and yes, I removed all the tags in this thread.

Last edited:

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
If we cant get along and play nice, time off slips will be handed out . If the BS continues dont say i didnt warn you when you see you cant log in .

Back on track black asses !!!

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
hey black ass!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the pics bud i do remember them for your other thread but its important the are put here. welcome aboard to the biggest and best club around. and again i do love you truck

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Nice pix, you are very well on your way!! duely noted, on the reprimands.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
come on guys jeez, its all fun and games until someone takes it to far, if we cant play nice with our silver brothers that secretly wanna be black, than lets not play at all....its not a big deal keep it to a dull roar...blackies....

blackshadow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
pix

nice looking truck, you are going to have to keep us posted on the mods you do, because you know that we all like pixs