Bra Confusion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Few years back I cut out some window screen I had extra and attached it the brush guard for love bug season..mind you like 6 inches in front of the grill...definitely worked but my temps crept up in the 220s..I didn't care for that and removed it soon after and just dealt with pressure washin the grill/ radiator and whatever else is in there every week for a month or two.have to wash the paint on the front edge of the hood and up on top of the windshield.guts are like acid i guess,etch the paint...i ended up spraying a good bit of wd-40 on a rag and wiped it all down..it helped..love bug guts stink pretty good too.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Few years back I cut out some window screen I had extra and attached it the brush guard for love bug season..mind you like 6 inches in front of the grill...definitely worked but my temps crept up in the 220s..I didn't care for that and removed it soon after and just dealt with pressure washin the grill/ radiator and whatever else is in there every week for a month or two.have to wash the paint on the front edge of the hood and up on top of the windshield.guts are like acid i guess,etch the paint...i ended up spraying a good bit of wd-40 on a rag and wiped it all down..it helped..love bug guts stink pretty good too.
Spray your front end, including bumpers etc, with PAM. Stops the acid effect, makes them wash off super easy. PAM will not harm paint, chrome or anything else.

OP
OP
Dave Haddon

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2nd that Pam idea..went down to New Orleans o a long drive and ran into "Love Bug" season..friendly gas station jockey told me about Pam..awesome stuff for bugs!