Bridgestone tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mhb1638

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone here seem to think their factory Bridgestone tires have a bit of road noise...or am I just crazy? I might have to replace them if this is the case. But mines a Limited so choices keep it small unless I put a Daystar spacer on...

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone here seem to think their factory Bridgestone tires have a bit of road noise...or am I just crazy? I might have to replace them if this is the case. But mines a Limited so choices keep it small unless I put a Daystar spacer on...

Have never had bridgestone tires before but have to ask, what about the limited limits selection of tire or requires a spacer?

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bet them Bridgestones betta than my OEM SRA's, LOL

OP
OP
M

mhb1638

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have never had bridgestone tires before but have to ask, what about the limited limits selection of tire or requires a spacer?
Nothign different except it has air suspension which is a tad different on leveling than regular suspensions. I can put factory size tires on or go slightly taller, but that would require the spacer if i did.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just FWIW, I got rid of tire on front of my MC and had a Bridgestone Exceedra put on the front... A lot better that the POS AVON that was on there

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nothign different except it has air suspension which is a tad different on leveling than regular suspensions. I can put factory size tires on or go slightly taller, but that would require the spacer if i did.

I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the info.